TP-66-T Manual cutter
- Ref. - 12955
- EAN-13 - 8413797129557
- Cutting length - 66 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 46x46 cm
- Cutting height - 5-20 mm
- Separator power - 1000 kg
- Net weight without packaging - 11,5 kg
Each market has its own needs which is why RUBI has the range of TP-T manual single guide cutters.
These manual cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile.
TP-T manual cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguided system, which gives them a very long life.
The ergonomic handle of TP-T manual cutters is adapted to pulling the handle instead of pushing it and includes a retractable height-adjustable breaker which allows working with ceramic tiles with a thickness* from 5 to 20 mm, and has a breaking power of 1000 kg.
The TP manual cutters are very easy to use and they offer the professional tiler a greater working speed.
In addition, the mobile breaker on TI-S manual cutters ensures high quality in diagonal and angular cuts.
All models in the range of TP-T manual cutters feature a central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurements of angular cuts. Thanks to the lateral stop the ceramic tiler can make repetitive cuts very easily with the maximum precision.
RUBI TP-T manual cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminium base with a shock absorption effect and lateral supports for large tiles. Unlike the TP-S tile cutter, with this one we work in a different position, behind the machine and pulling the handle towards us.
The TP-T tile cutters work with a 22 mm scoring wheel made of long-lasting tungsten carbide. This allows us to adapt to each material with a very versatile and effective scoring wheel diameter. All these features make these manual cutters very simple machines to use, whilst they are also durable and lightweight. TP-T manual cutters do not require great care or need any maintenance because the guides do not require lubrication.
* There are some ceramic materials with a thickness over 15 mm which due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions are difficult to cut manually. It is recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Breaking system with height adjustment. Optimal separation for each thickness.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large formats tiles.
- Carrying handle (for TP-66-T and TP-75-T models).
- Set designed to be used by pulling the handle.
- Strong ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle.
- Thickness adjustment system with 3 positions (6-9 mm./9-12 mm./12-20 mm.)*.
- Ø 7/8"(22mm) scoring wheel included. (Ref. 18914)
- *Some materials with a thickness greater than 15 mm may be difficult to cut manually due to physical characteristics, internal tensions and/or finish. We recommend making sample cuts to determine product compatibility and alternatively suggest cutting these types of material using an electric tile cutter.
Store Collection, Delivery & Returns
In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please enter your postcode in the checkout. We’ll update you via email, and when your order is ready for collection (up to 7 working days). You may also receive a call from the store.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all products worldwide with one of our trusted carriers.
Note - Deliveries to a valid Eircode address only.
Standard Kerbside Delivery
Deliveries arrive by pallet on an 18 tonne tail lift HGV, and are direct to kerbside. Hazards or obstructions, e.g. sloped or gravel driveways, may result in the delivery being made to an alternative location. Access restrictions, e.g. narrow roads, may also lead to a delay or failure in delivery. If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order. Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier. Please ensure someone is in to receive your tile delivery. If required, you can return unwanted wooden pallets to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd for disposal.
Your order will be delivered to kerbside on your chosen delivery date, which you can select at the checkout. Please note, if you have ordered trims, these will arrive in a separate delivery. We aim for this delivery to be on the same day as the rest of your order, but this may not always be the case. Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email containing a link to track the status of your order.
30 Days Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Once your order has been delivered and signed for, care of the goods passes directly to you, the consumer. We are no longer responsible or liable for any damages that occur once the goods have been delivered.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items that have been specially ordered for a customers’ specific needs cannot be returned for a refund.
You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the products to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
To Return Your Products
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd.
Republic of Ireland
To Return Your Products (Ireland)
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Fill out the requested details
- Pre-pay for your return
- Drop-off at any AnPost location