Rubi TC-125 Tile Saw 230V 50Hz UK
TC-125 Tile Saw 230V 50Hz UK
- Ref. - 51959
- EAN-13 - 8413797519594
- Cutting height - 20-25 mm
- Miter Thickness cut - 14-18 mm
- Power supply - 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Revolutions per minute - 13800
- Outside diameter - 115-125 mm
- Inside diameter - 22,2 mm
- With carrying case - Yes
The circular cutter TC-125 is part of the SLAB system, ideal for large format tiles.
For the correct operation of the TC-125, it is NECESSARY to use the SLIM cutting guides. Thanks to this system of guides, you will obtain a precise and smooth cut. The TC-125's carbon steel sliding plate incorporates stainless steel radial bearings with a very simple adjustment system that allows the machine to be in perfect condition.
RUBI TC-125 circular cutter has a double dust reduction system. Being able to control the dust generated during the cut, thanks to its connection with a vacuum cleaner (dry cut) or through the water inlet.
The connection to the vacuum cleaner is 32 mm, but the cutter includes an adapter for other sizes. The water inlet consists of a quick 16 mm hose connection and a rubber stopper which covers the inlet of the vacuum cleaner and makes secondary functions during wet cutting, thus improving ergonomics during cutting.
The head of the TC-125 is adjustable up to 45º and adjustable in height. In this way, it will be possible to notch and obtain special and more precise cuts - keep in mind that the thickness of the cut varies according to the diameter of the disc.
For mitre cutting, the TC-125 includes an additional handle that increases control and visibility during cutting, thus improving the ergonomics of the job. You can use two blade diameters: 115 and 125 mm (see cutting thickness for each diameter).
The TC-125's switch has a safety brake that prevents unintended use and an electric cable, with PRCD, to protect the equipment from power surges.
The design of the TC-125 includes the incorporation of a disc protector, with a quick release cover, which facilitates the exchange of the discs and reduces the projection of particles. In addition, the side shield helps improve the performance of the system to control dust.
- Accurate cut thanks to the Slim System guides. Equipped with a carbon steel slide on adjustable stainless steel radial bearings.
- Double dust reduction system: suction or wet system.
- Height-adjustable cutting head (plunge effect), hinged from 0° to 45°. (mitre). Fast adjustment system.
- For cutting ceramic sheet and all types of ceramic tile. Suitable for natural stone and sintered stone. Especially suitable for large format pieces.
- Compatible with Ø125 or Ø115 mm blades. (Suitable for blades with reinforcement bar, type TVA).
- Switch with SECURITY lock. Avoid accidental start up. Electric cable with PRCD (differential).
- Direct connection to vacuum AS-30 PRO (Ø32mm). Includes adapter for other models and brands (Ø37, 42 and 50 mm).
- Regulation valve and quick connection for hose ** (Ø16 mm). Rubber stopper for the suction outlet. IMPROVES ergonomics in wet cutting.
- Injected aluminum blade protector with transparent polycarbonate lid with quick opening and closing system. It MINIMIZES the projection of particles and water.
- Tilting side guard for mitre cutting. REDUCES water splash and IMPROVES dust aspiration.
- Includes TCR-125 SUPERPRO diamond blade (dry cut), carrying case and accessories. For easy transport and storage.
- THE use of SLIM SYSTEM guides is NECESSARY.
- Plunge Effect
- Cutting Length 320 cm
- Adjustable flow
- Foldable head
- Cutting height 20-25 mm
- Protected design
Store Collection, Delivery & Returns
In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please enter your postcode in the checkout. We’ll update you via email, and when your order is ready for collection (up to 7 working days). You may also receive a call from the store.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all products worldwide with one of our trusted carriers.
Note - Deliveries to a valid Eircode address only.
Standard Kerbside Delivery
Deliveries arrive by pallet on an 18 tonne tail lift HGV, and are direct to kerbside. Hazards or obstructions, e.g. sloped or gravel driveways, may result in the delivery being made to an alternative location. Access restrictions, e.g. narrow roads, may also lead to a delay or failure in delivery. If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order. Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier. Please ensure someone is in to receive your tile delivery. If required, you can return unwanted wooden pallets to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd for disposal.
Your order will be delivered to kerbside on your chosen delivery date, which you can select at the checkout. Please note, if you have ordered trims, these will arrive in a separate delivery. We aim for this delivery to be on the same day as the rest of your order, but this may not always be the case. Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email containing a link to track the status of your order.
30 Days Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Once your order has been delivered and signed for, care of the goods passes directly to you, the consumer. We are no longer responsible or liable for any damages that occur once the goods have been delivered.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items that have been specially ordered for a customers’ specific needs cannot be returned for a refund.
You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the products to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
To Return Your Products
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd.
Republic of Ireland
To Return Your Products (Ireland)
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Fill out the requested details
- Pre-pay for your return
- Drop-off at any AnPost location