Neff N90 Downdraft Hood 90 cm clear glass
High Extraction Rate – ensures a clear view while cooking thanks to an efficient motor technology
Cooktop-based Hood Control – Adjust your hood´s extraction level and lighting.
Hood adjustment at your fingertips.
More cooking comfort for your kitchen. Our Cooktop-based Hood Control lets you set different extraction levels and adjust the hood’s lighting via your hob. This extra touch of convenience keeps your hands free to cook – and keeps your focus on your cooking space.
Efficient Drive Motor – Quiet and energy-efficient hood motor for a calmer kitchen.
Quiet and calm in the kitchen.
Our Efficient Drive motor brings harmony to the kitchen. It’s whisper-quiet and powerful too. Now you can focus on your cooking, and your guests, while your extractor keeps your kitchen calm, clean and serene.
TouchControl: thanks to the integrated flat surface of the control panel, adjustments can be easily made with just one finger Intensive speed setting: increases the extraction rate when the steam gets intense
Type of appliance width
Total power of the motors
Type of control setting devices
Number of speed settings
3-stage + 2 intensive
Maximum output air extraction
Boost position air extraction
Sound power at max. speed (2010/30/EC)
Sound power boost (2010/30/EC)
Maximum output recirculating air
Boost position output recirculating
Sound power at max. speed (recirculation)
Sound power boost (recirculation)
Grease filter material
Washable stainless steel
Energy efficiency rating
Total annual energy consumption
● Remote Monitoring and Control for connected home appliances
and operation via smartphone or tablet (only in countries where
Home Connect service is available)
● The Home Connect functionality can be extended by integrating
numerous applications from external cooperation partners
● Voice Control enabled via popular voice assistants (only in
countries where this service is available)
● Interval function: available via Home Connect
● Silence function: available via Home Connect
● Fully automatic hood
● Hob-Hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hob)
● climateControl Sensor
● 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
● Touch control
● The standard functions are located on the right-hand user
● Efficient BLDC technology
● Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
● Automatic after running (10 minutes)
● 2 metal grease filter cassettes
● Saturation indicator for metal and charcoal filter
● The filter service button automatically lifts filters into service
position for easy removal
● 90 cm wide
● For installation in a kitchen cabinet, Integrated
● The glass panel can be easily removed and cleaned
● Suitable for installation in an island or Semi-island kitchen solution
● Suitable for ducted extraction and recirculation
● For recirculated extraction Clean Air Plus recirculation kit
● Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 519 m³/h
Intensive 833 m³/h
● Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust
Max. normal use: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW
Intensive: 71 dB(A) re 1 pW
● With the Clean Air Plus recirculation kit (available as optional
accessory) your appliances reaches:
Extraction rate in recirculation mode:
Max. normal use: 456 m³/h
Intensive: 596 m³/h
Noise level in recirculation mode:
Max. normal use: 66 dB(A) re 1 pW
Intensive: 71 dB(A) re 1 pW
Planning and installation information
● Extension height 250 mm
● Dimensions (HxWxD): 709 x 918 x 140 mm
● Built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 703 x 854 x 123 mm
● Extractor hose 150 mm
● Electrical cable length 1.3 m
● Please reference the built-in dimensions provided in the
● Not suitable for combination with gas hobs
● Energy Efficiency Class: A (at a range of energy efficiency classes
from A+++ to D)
● Power rating: 300 W
● Average Energy Consumption: 37.8 kWh/year*
● Blower Efficiency Class: A*
● Lighting Efficiency Class: -*
● Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C*
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
Store Collection, Delivery & Returns
In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please enter your postcode in the checkout. We’ll update you via email, and when your order is ready for collection (up to 7 working days). You may also receive a call from the store.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all products worldwide with one of our trusted carriers.
Note - Deliveries to a valid Eircode address only.
Standard Kerbside Delivery
Deliveries arrive by pallet on an 18 tonne tail lift HGV, and are direct to kerbside. Hazards or obstructions, e.g. sloped or gravel driveways, may result in the delivery being made to an alternative location. Access restrictions, e.g. narrow roads, may also lead to a delay or failure in delivery. If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order. Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier. Please ensure someone is in to receive your tile delivery. If required, you can return unwanted wooden pallets to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd for disposal.
Your order will be delivered to kerbside on your chosen delivery date, which you can select at the checkout. Please note, if you have ordered trims, these will arrive in a separate delivery. We aim for this delivery to be on the same day as the rest of your order, but this may not always be the case. Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email containing a link to track the status of your order.
30 Days Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Once your order has been delivered and signed for, care of the goods passes directly to you, the consumer. We are no longer responsible or liable for any damages that occur once the goods have been delivered.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items that have been specially ordered for a customers’ specific needs cannot be returned for a refund.
You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the products to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
To Return Your Products
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd.
Republic of Ireland
To Return Your Products (Ireland)
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Fill out the requested details
- Pre-pay for your return
- Drop-off at any AnPost location