FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control.
√ TwistPadFire® – our removable, magnetic, illuminated control dial
that gives you precise control over all cooking zones.
√ Flex Induction – Your hob detects and heats your individual
√ Power Move – Just slide your cookware to adjust the temperature.
√ Frying Sensor – Monitors the temperature to prevent scorching.
√ Power Boost – An extra surge of heat when you need fast results.
● Ceramic glass on stainless steel trim
● 90 cm: space for 5 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
● 3 Flex Induction zones: use cookware of any shape or size
anywhere within the 40cm long zone.
● Cooking zone front left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power
● Cooking zone rear left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power
● Cooking zone middle: 300 mm, 240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. power 3.7
● Cooking zone rear right: 240 mm, 200 mm , 2.2 KW (max power
● Cooking zone front right: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power
● TwistPad® Fire: directly control the power with the illuminated and
removable magnetic dial.
● Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt
the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate
● Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
● Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for
● LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
● Count up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g.
Time saving & efficiency
● Power Boost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest
● PanBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level
while protecting the pan coating.
● PowerMove with 3 levels: increase or decrease the power level
simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
● QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically
selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone
whilst the hob is off).
● ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature
restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within
● 5 frying levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic
temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
● 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones
are still hot or warm.
● Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
● Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without
unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for
● Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
● Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a
preset time if not used (possible to customise).
● Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of
the last cooking process.
● Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 918 x 546
● Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 880 x (490
● Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
● Connected load: 11.1 KW
● 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for
16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed
(depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
● Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
Product name/family : Cooking zone ceramic
Construction type : Built-in
Energy input : Electric
Total number of positions that can be used at the same time : 5
Required niche size for installation (HxWxD) : 51 x 880-880 x
Width of the appliance : 918 mm
Dimensions : 51 x 918 x 546 mm
Dimensions of the packed product (HxWxD) : 126 x 1073 x 603 mm
Net weight : 21.5 kg
Gross weight : 23.2 kg
Residual heat indicator : Separate
Location of control panel : Hob front
Basic surface material : Ceramic
Color of surface : Black, Stainless steel
Color of frame : Stainless steel
Approval certificates : AENOR, CE
Length electrical supply cord : 110 cm
EAN code : 4242004189374
Electrical connection rating : 11100 W
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50; 60 Hz
Store Collection, Delivery & Returns
In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please enter your postcode in the checkout. We’ll update you via email, and when your order is ready for collection (up to 7 working days). You may also receive a call from the store.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all products worldwide with one of our trusted carriers.
Note - Deliveries to a valid Eircode address only.
Standard Kerbside Delivery
Deliveries arrive by pallet on an 18 tonne tail lift HGV, and are direct to kerbside. Hazards or obstructions, e.g. sloped or gravel driveways, may result in the delivery being made to an alternative location. Access restrictions, e.g. narrow roads, may also lead to a delay or failure in delivery. If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order. Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier. Please ensure someone is in to receive your tile delivery. If required, you can return unwanted wooden pallets to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd for disposal.
Your order will be delivered to kerbside on your chosen delivery date, which you can select at the checkout. Please note, if you have ordered trims, these will arrive in a separate delivery. We aim for this delivery to be on the same day as the rest of your order, but this may not always be the case. Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email containing a link to track the status of your order.
30 Days Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Once your order has been delivered and signed for, care of the goods passes directly to you, the consumer. We are no longer responsible or liable for any damages that occur once the goods have been delivered.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items that have been specially ordered for a customers’ specific needs cannot be returned for a refund.
You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the products to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
To Return Your Products
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd.
Republic of Ireland
To Return Your Products (Ireland)
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Fill out the requested details
- Pre-pay for your return
- Drop-off at any AnPost location