- Returns & Delivery
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for INTENSIVE cutting of all types of ceramic tile. Thanks to its high performance MULTIPOINT breaker and its rotating square system, TX-MAX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts (from 0º to 45º), especially in porcelain stoneware tiles (AIa / BIa). Its high separation power (up to 1200 kg) allows the TX-MAX cutters to have an excellent behavior with extruded stoneware.
Tubular steel guides of 30 mm in diameter and the head with extra-long aluminum slides give an impressive structural robustness, making the most of the models with the highest cutting capacity (TX-1020 MAX and TX-1250 MAX).
The advanced position of the rivet increases the visibility during scratching and separation, and the gripper incorporates a protective, removable, which allows to work on the most delicate surfaces without risk of leaving marks.
The separator mechanism allows the use with one hand, facilitating the locking and unlocking of the gripper by means of a ratchet and trigger system. This system increases the performance of work, both in the materials of low thickness as in those of greater thickness (from 3 to 21 mm without the protector, and up to 19 with the anti-marking protector that includes the trap).
As a complement to the floating table system, the 710 and 1020 models are equipped with two additional side arms, to increase the support surface with large-format tiles. The 1250 model has 4 arms (two on each side).
All models of the TX-MAX range include a lateral stop for the measurement and blocking of repetitive narrow cuts and strips, as well as two cords (8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME) and the traditional case carry case.
The TX-MAX manual cutters are compatible with the full range of RUBI PLUS scoring wheels.
The model TX-1250 MAX includes, in addition to the carry case, handle and wheels to facilitate its portability in the workplace.
* There are some ceramic materials, with thicknesses exceeding 15 mm, which due to their physical characteristics, possible internal tensions or finishes, present difficulties to be cut manually. It is advisable to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Breaker’s lock and unlocking system by trigger increases performance with both thick and thin materials.
- Great efficiency of the entire system.
- 1200kg power breaker for cutting the hardest materials.
- High separation power (1,200 kg) - MASTER POWER. Operable with only one hand.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic, porcelain and extruded tiles.
- Tubular steel guides of Ø30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with "self-lubricated" friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to AVOID marking on the most DELICATE surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater SPEED of use. Increase PERFORMANCE in both thin and thick materials.
- Better VISIBILITY of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater ROBUSTNESS.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the STABILITY in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater PRECISION in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ERGONOMICS and COMFORT.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME scoring wheels. Compatible with the full range of PLUS scoring wheels.
- Includes carry case.
Product code: 17915
Store Collection, Delivery & Returns
In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please enter your postcode in the checkout. We’ll update you via email, and when your order is ready for collection (up to 7 working days). You may also receive a call from the store.
We offer a quick, reliable delivery service for all products worldwide with one of our trusted carriers.
Note - Deliveries to a valid Eircode address only.
Standard Kerbside Delivery
Deliveries arrive by pallet on an 18 tonne tail lift HGV, and are direct to kerbside. Hazards or obstructions, e.g. sloped or gravel driveways, may result in the delivery being made to an alternative location. Access restrictions, e.g. narrow roads, may also lead to a delay or failure in delivery. If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order. Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier. Please ensure someone is in to receive your tile delivery. If required, you can return unwanted wooden pallets to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd for disposal.
Your order will be delivered to kerbside on your chosen delivery date, which you can select at the checkout. Please note, if you have ordered trims, these will arrive in a separate delivery. We aim for this delivery to be on the same day as the rest of your order, but this may not always be the case. Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email containing a link to track the status of your order.
30 Days Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with the products you received, you have 30 days to return your item(s) from the date of delivery for a full refund.
Once your order has been delivered and signed for, care of the goods passes directly to you, the consumer. We are no longer responsible or liable for any damages that occur once the goods have been delivered.
Each item(s) you return needs to be new, unused and in its original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items that have been specially ordered for a customers’ specific needs cannot be returned for a refund.
You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges). Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded. You must return the products to Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd. reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period. We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.
To Return Your Products
Use your preferred postal/courier service and send your return to:
Sidney Bourke Tiles Ltd.
Republic of Ireland
To Return Your Products (Ireland)
- Go to https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Fill out the requested details
- Pre-pay for your return
- Drop-off at any AnPost location